Income Tax Services
Preparing your tax returns each year can be stressful and confusing! We strive to make it as easy and painless as possible!
We can prepare your income tax return either in person or completely remote through our Cient Portal.
We also provide real-time e-tax organizers that you can complete online so we can start your return faster so you can get your refund sooner!
We will keep you fully informed at every step from start to finish so you know where your return is at in the process. When your return is completed, we'll upload your return so you can review it. If you have questions, just send us an email or text through the Client Portal and we'll answer your questions quickly.
When we're ready to e-file, we'll email you an e-file authorization form and invoice you can pay from your phone or computer using debit or credit card. Once we e-file your return, we'll let you know when your returns are accepted. We even send you a client experience survey to let us know how we did and if there's anything we can do to improve.
If you prefer to meet in person, we will schedule a date and time to meet with you at your convenience.
Our tax return preparation fees includes Federal, state (primary residence), and free E-filing fees starting at:
- Form 1040EZ tax return - $75
- Standard deduction Form 1040 return - $150
- Itemized deduction Form 1040 return - $225
- Schedule C business profit & loss - $75 (Standard or itemized deduction Form 1040 tax return required)
- Corporate (Form 1120/1120-S), partnership (Form 1065), and nonprofit organization (Form 990) returns - $550
- Estate, trust and gift tax (Forms 1041/760/790) returns - $425
Additional fees may apply for interest and dividends, capital gains/losses, rental activities, mult-state returns, or additional time needed.
Check out the videos at the bottom of this page for useful tax information!
Call Us Today! We look forward to serving you!
Duncan & Company, LLC